To add product variations in WooCommerce, follow these steps:
- From the WordPress dashboard, go to Products > Add New.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section and select the Variations tab.
- Select the Add variation button.
- Select the options for the variation, such as Color and Size.
- Enter the details for each variation, such as the price and stock quantity.
- Select the Save Changes button.
- Repeat these steps for each variation that you want to add.
You can also import variations using a CSV file. To do this, go to Products > All Products, select the product you want to add variations to and select the Variations tab. Then, select the Import variations button and follow the prompts to import your variations using the CSV file.
It’s also possible to create variations using the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. This plugin lets you create a table that displays all of your product variations in a single table view. Customers can then select the variations they want directly from the table and add them to their cart.
Product Variations Table for WooCommerce
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.